Saturday, September 03, 2005


Second Scarf Yarn Posted by Picasa

COLORS ... COLORS ..... LOVE those Bright...Bright colors........ :)

This is going to be a scarf from the same Book...
On page 33 is the scarf I will be making for my Grandaughters... The Zigzag Scarf..
It is a Debbie Bliss Pattern and I have changed the colors to....
purple.... lime.... bright pink....orange....yellow... and teal.....

If you like to make different scarves I highly recommend this book.. "Scarf Style by Pam Allen"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a fiberglass pool tampa site/blog. It pretty much covers fiberglass pool tampa related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

very nice, Penny...thanks for the invitation! I'll be back!