Saturday, September 03, 2005


Second Scarf Yarn Posted by Picasa

COLORS ... COLORS ..... LOVE those Bright...Bright colors........ :)

This is going to be a scarf from the same Book...
On page 33 is the scarf I will be making for my Grandaughters... The Zigzag Scarf..
It is a Debbie Bliss Pattern and I have changed the colors to....
purple.... lime.... bright pink....orange....yellow... and teal.....

If you like to make different scarves I highly recommend this book.. "Scarf Style by Pam Allen"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice to visit your blog, come check out our
internet shopping site. Whether you are online shopping for earrings or other items, you you can find them here.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a fiberglass pool tampa site/blog. It pretty much covers fiberglass pool tampa related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Ann said...

very nice, Penny...thanks for the invitation! I'll be back!