Monday, September 05, 2005


Larger View :) Posted by Picasa

I just thought I would send a larger photo because you could not really see the sweater clearly!

I forgot to mention where I got the pattern from...
It is in one of My Favorite sweater books... http://www.theknitter.com/kidtogrowswe.html
Seamless Sweaters From Kids To Grown- Ups by Mary Rich Goodwin...
I think this was one of the first knitting books I bought when I started knitting about 5 years ago...
There are basically No seams to sew when you are finished...
Which is a real " PLUS" for me.. I hate sewing seams!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Penny for filling me in about the book. I got your email also. I'm going to get that book! Thanks again. I'll be in touch soon.

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny, I just received the book yesterday (Kids to Grown-Ups Seamless Sweaters) and I'm very pleased. Now all I have to do is find the time to make them! lol Thanks again. Oh, by the way, someone in another Knitting Group I belong (Knitter's Review) is interested in seamless sweaters and I told her about the one you made that induced me to order the book Would you mind if I gave them your Blog site so they can see the lovely work you did on it?

Anonymous said...

Oh Penny - I don't think you know me from KR (Knitter's Review) but from KME4U! Sorry 'bout that!