Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hats


Hats..Hats..Hats.. Posted by Picasa

Well.. There you have it...
Three Hats for My Three Grandaughters....

Each one is a little different and I changed some of the stitches in some of them...
They are Fun to make because you can do alot of "changing" and "rearranging" of the colors and the stitches as you go along...

So now its on to the Two Hats for My Two Grandsons...
I'll let you know what I decide to make for them....

Warn Heads and Warm Ears for My Grandchildren in Buffalo this Cold Snowy Winter.. Brrrrrrrrr......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colorful hats!

Karen said...

The hats are lovely! Such wonderful colors!

Anonymous said...

The hats look GREAT penny!!!

Karla said...

Those are so vibrant! Love them!

Knit Spot* said...

Penny - I just *love* those hats! You are very talented - you think one of them would fit me? LOL!

Kathleen Pequignot said...

These are great fun hats for little girls!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the design. Did you say weher you got the pattern? I agree with mod girl, I need ONE.

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Thanks for the info on the hats! I have 7 babies to prep for... all my friends are having GIRLS! fun

KNITWHIT said...

Penny, I'm running through some of your archives seeing if you have a pattern for the lovely shrug your friend Marilyn was wearing. (Do you? Or can you tell me where it is to purchase?) I found these darling hats! Oh, my. Are these public patterns or from a book? You did a beautiful job on them.

BTW, I grew up in Rochester down by Troy but now live in Gaylord. I tried emailing you a response but it was returned because of no-reply email.

Maureen
www.knitnoy.blogspot.com