Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Scarf In Progress Posted by Picasa

So.... With a Little Help from My Friends...
I finally got this scarf pattern working ...
It is the Chevron Scarf from Scarf Style ..... Click here: Amazon.com: Books: Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet

For some reason I had quite a time getting the pattern to work out but thanks to Lori from one of my Groups..... I got it!!!!
So What was wrong with the directions? ...you ask !
Absolutely nothing....
Lori wrote the same directions for me but in her own words and all of a sudden.. It worked !!!

I don't know..... Sometimes I get those "confusing" directions which are not really confusing except to me !!!
I am using all the nice bright colors from Simply Soft and for the first time I am using those Lovely "Lanturn Moon " needles that my Daughter April bought me for my Birthday...
VERY nice and Smoothe................!!!!!

6 comments:

Ev said...

Looking good!! Love the colours!!

Stephanie said...

The colors are so pretty! Nice pattern!

Florida Mary said...

Love the colors! and the pattern is pretty cool too. I'm going to have to get that book.

Florida Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickita said...

That looks absolutely lovely! Your grandaughter will love it.

Happy said...

SO PRETTY! She will be the envy of all her friends. What yarn are you using?