Tuesday, September 06, 2005


A Present For Me !! Posted by Picasa A Present For Me !!!

What a Nice Surprise !!!..

Today in the mail I received a package from My Friend Mary....
and inside was the BEAUTIFUL Knitting Tote Bag that she made for " ME"
Isn't it GREAT... She made a patch quilt zipper bag for my accessories..
and she made a nice long belt with a ring snap for my sissors.. :)
And there are Great pockets inside and a big pocket on the outside for my patterns...
Oh and the whole bag is lined inside ...

If you have seen My Stash then you know that it did not take me but two minutes to fill it up.. :)

Thank You Sooooooooooooo MUCH Mary !!! XXXOOO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, what a GORGEOUS bag!!!

I would love to have it, lol.

Lucky duck!

like your blog,

feel free to visit mine.

Anonymous said...

Great Bag Penny!!!!

Amber said...

WOW! WHat a reat friend, you are very lucky. Cute bag :-)