Saturday, September 24, 2005

For The Boys

Lets Hear it For The Boys !!!!!

Well.. Now the Boys have their Hats finished also...

I tried to " jazz" them up a little and threw in some colors......

Will and Thomas live in Buffalo and naturally they are Buffalo Bill Fans... So these were great colors for the hats !!!

It gave me a chance to use some yarn that has been in My Stash since when Woolworths went out of Business... WOW.. How MANY years has that been??? All I can remamber is that I paid 25 cents a skein ...when they were closing out... and that was a good size skein of Red Heart...

Guess it is about time I started using it...*grin*

I remember filling a huge bag full of yarn at the time and there was a lady who was also shopping and she said to me.. " Make sure you get the same Dye Lot"....
Ha !... Well Heck Lady............ Who Cares... For 25 cents I'll take whatever " Dye Lot" it is.....LOL

No comments: