Sunday, October 15, 2006

Noro Hat


Made a Hat with the Noro yarn... This is The Pattern..
I used one skein of the Noro.. If I was to do this pattern again I would do less cast on stitches.. It seemed a bit wide to me.. I like a "snugger" fit....And I would make the hat more than the said 5 inches before decreases... Maybe I would do about 6 inches and then decrease.. I like a " longer" hat so it covers my ears...
The hat will probably go to one of My grandaughters in Buffalo where it is cold..
I have Two more skeins of The Noro which I would like to trade for some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleeece... If anyone is interested Please let me know.... I have some of it now and I wnat to do a Baby Blanket with them... I am more of a Cotton Gal than a Wool Wearer...
The Noro is alos great for felting.. which I am not into ( at this time )..
Anyway.. If you have some B.S. Cotton Fleece... Leave your email or email me :)

Well.. I got My Trade for the Cotton Fleece.... Thanks Mandy :)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

The hat looks great and I love the blankie in the previous post. Both hubby and I like a "snugger" hat too ... I like them to stay put when the wind blows.

Charisse said...

Hi Jenn, I am in with the panera group, there are still about 7 of up that meet up on thursday nights at 7:00 pm feel free to come on over. And visit my blog.

ICJ said...

Thanks for the pattern adjustments, Penny! It seems like we like the same kind of fit for a hat... :-)

Sorry but I don't have the yarn you are looking for...

Isabelle aka Tricotine
Subscribe for free with Feedblitz