Friday, June 01, 2007

Ok...So I have been back in NY for a week now and the urge was just too much... I had to take a trip to the yarn store to see whats going on there, right?
I had to get a skein of "Baby" in the minty green to finish the sweater I made in Florida which is still missing the second sleeve...
I forgot to put that skein in the photo...
Anyway I got two skeins of it in a pretty peachy coloralso... which you can see here.. It has over 300 yards in each skein and the yarn is sooooooooooo Soft and nice!!! And the store had 30% off of everything that was not on sale.. So Thats A Good Thing!!!!

I got the Sirdar Baby Care (blue) amd the Sirdar Domino(pink) also there for 2.79 each!!!

Then I moseyed on down to Joanns because I HAD to use a 50% off coupon ...( what a great reason to go shopping, huh? )
I got that nice sagy green Big Skein with the coupon and I also bought some Bernart Satin (Pale yellow).. Oh And the Bernart Baby Yarn in the pale pink and pale blue and white is from my first stop at Walmart....
So now for Knitting With Your Stash!!! Well... Now I have more Stash to knit from..
I actually drove right past two OTHER yarn shops without stopping so thats Pretty Darn Good for me!!!
Maybe that was because Bob was with me....LOL
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way when I get those coupons! It's like having money( although you have to spend money to use it....) Anyways, its fun to go see what you can get with that 50% coupon! Your JoAnn's has a better selection than mine. Mine is stuck on scrapbooking and quilting but hasn't gotten into the 21st century with the huge influx of knitters on the world's scene! If they did, they'd sure make more money and be a lot more busy than they are!
Just venting...

Anonymous said...

Well..tell Bob he can come visit with my Jim and WE'LL go to the other two LYS! I wish!! I got to one down the road the other day myself..lots of WOOL!! And in Texas no less! Every book that has come down the Pike tho. I was good..got some ChiaGoo 5 inch DPN's and I love them! Want more!

Have a good one...

Donna said...

LOL! It is so funny how we NEVER get sick of yarn shopping! I get so sick of grocery shopping but never, ever shopping for yarn! I love the bernat satin! I have the same color yellow and can't decide what to make! I also love microspun! So soft! Looks like yo enjoyed your day and got some great baragains!

Pooch said...

OK...I admit that I'm envious that you have SO many yarn sources that you actually bypassed some of them!! WOW! it's totally the opposite for me!

:)