Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hello To All My Fellow Knitters and Family,

I am so overwhelmed here reading all the Wonderful comments that you all have written in response to "Miss Anonymously Rude".............
I read all of your replies as well as other ones which I received in My Mail Box....
WOW !!!! Is all I can say!!! After Reading and reading and reading so many... my eyes started filling up with tears !!! Gosh !!!! You are all so nice to come to my aid and get me over these exceptionally nasty comments........... People can Think what they want and have different opinions but I do not think it is necessary to be so openly cruel... But such is life I guess and I just started thinking to myself... " How hard it must be to live with these kind of people".. I sure am glad that none of us have to ...
I will be deleting those comments soon but I just wanted to take time to Thank You All for rallying around me....
WoW... This must be how one feels when they win a million dollars!!!!
I truly Have some Million Dollar Friends !!! Thank You All !!!!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) Penny

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, anytime Penny! Isn't that a nice feeling? Glad we could all be there to lift your spirits!
Rach

Nell said...

Penny, your sweaters are beautiful. I wish mine came out that nicely! I would let definitely let my baby wear it! He needs a size 12 months-- will it fit??? (just kidding) Hugs to you, Laura from HurricaneKnitters

Ginny said...

Penny, I don't comment much, and am late to respond, but just wanted to say that as a young mother, I am always in awe of the baby things you make, and I wish I had someone like you in my life to make baby items for my two boys.

Unfortunately, with two under 2, and being a slow knitter, I have not been able to do even a 1/4 of what you accomplish. Keep it up!!

Jules said...

I see you've been doing a lot of reading while I was gone!:)lol

Carrie Penny said...

You know, I have come across people like that everywhere I have lived and every industry I have been in. They aren't worth the effort of commenting on. Evil comes in many forms and tries to attack us in many ways. The iditot just has no idea how to be a decent human. Even if I hadn't liked the color (I made a baby bolero for my cuz in Lion Brand mushroom, not to mention that was left over from a sweater I made for myself and socks I made for my dad...) I would have told you how much I loved the patten and the knitting.

When you knit something it really doesn't matter what color you make it in b/c if you don't like browns (the new black in fashion for 3 years now) you can make it in what ever you want. What makes hand knitting so great is the versitility and when someone post a picture it is more to admire the hand work and the pattern, not the color (unless you dyed it yourself).

My husband doesn't like bight pink, but when I asked him to get me some bright pink last year while I was sick, he did and when I knit it up, he told me that it was great, not b/c he lied, but b/c the work on it was good (one of my first knitting projects).

Don't ever let evil get you down. People like that aren't worth your time or anyones forthat matter.

The sweater is adorable from top to bottom and it is versitle for matching and cleaning and is very much in vogue with the "nut" color.

kat said...

Hi Penny, I just got back from a trip & saw what you went through with those comments! I can't believe that someone would be so mean. Your sweaters are super cute & that person has nothing better to do with their time then go around ruining otherr people's days. Don't let them ever stop you!