Sunday, April 22, 2007

This cake is Going Out To Dinner along with the Hand Towel that I made..

I never made this cake before so I sure hope it tastes good...
I thought it was an interesting way to make a cake so I am "testing" it out on My Friends for Dinner :)
Its called a DUMP CAKE... Because you just DUMP all the ingredients into the pan and BAKE :)........... Now What could be easier???
If you would like to try it I'm writing the recipe below....or maybe you want to wait until after it has been " Tested " ??? :)

It looks to me like it will need some Whipped Cream on each serving...YUM!!!


1 Can of Fruit Pie Filling ( cheery, strawberry or blueberry)
1 large box of yellow cake mix
1 stick og margarine or butter
1/4 cup of chopped nuts
1 can of crushed pineapple..undrained
Preheat oven to 400
Grease bottom of 13x9 inch sheet cake pan. DUMP in fruit pie filling.
DUMP in pineapple, undrained.
DUMP in cake mix (DRY)
Absolutely NO MIXING ALLOWED !!!!
Cut butter into pats and dot on top of cake mix...
Bake in Oven 45 minutes... Sprinkle with chopped nuts and bake another 10-15 minutes longer!!!
THATS it FOLKS!!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote it down but I'll wait for the verdict :)

brandilion said...

my aunt makes it with canned cherries instead of the pie filling because is is less sweet that way (and boy is that cake mix sweet) and she throws in a half bottle of zima. She makes it camping in a dutch oven and it is heaven!

Solstitches said...

I've made one of these in the past and had forgotten how good it was. Thanks for the reminder - must make one again soon.
I hope it was well received. It looks very good!

Lucy said...

OMG...I don't need to be looking at that since I started my diet!!! Looks delicious!!!

Jules said...

I've actually made this before & it's wonderful! Let me know if you want my "Magic Cobbler" recipe that's similar. It really is delish!!

Anonymous said...

YUM! Thanks for sharing the recipe! :-)

Whipped cream definetly!!! :-P

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful,I will do it as soon as possible,Reyhan.
http://ohhbe.blogcu.com

Samantha said...

It looks yummy.

Anonymous said...

yum