Sunday, April 22, 2007

Can you see the Beads ?????
Its so hard to show them in a photo but they are all over the front and back in each seed stitch pattern...













The making of my sweater has come to a hault because I have almost run out of yarn :( Oh I just knew it would happen and I have a sleeve left to do... It will have to continue in June when I am back in New York and can get another skein of that yarn !!!!
Anyway... Because I did not " SWATCH" ugh!!!! This sweater which started out for my 3 year old GD and will now be for my 7 year old GD... Its a good thing I have Grandchildren in all different sizes ... !!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Craftybernie said...

It's really pretty. I love the little stitch detail with the beads. Very pretty!

Solstitches said...

What a sweet little sweater.
A lot of work with all the beading but so worth it - it's going to be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely MAGNIFIQUE, Penny! I love the beading! :-)

AlisonH said...

Oh, that's gorgeous!