Monday, April 02, 2007

These are two New Projects that I have started... :) .. Oh Yes... I just LOVE to " Start" new projects... Its the "finishing" that slows me down !!!
Anyway... The top one does not show its pretty pale minty color and the yarn is soft as butter... I bought it when I was in NY and I hope I have enough to do this whole sweater.. If not..I'll get some when I go back to NY...You can't see in the photo but in the middle of each seed design on the sweater there is a bead that I knitted in... It looks real pretty "in person" .......
The pattern is from a Debbie Bliss Book and I am using # 3 needles...
As it turns out both projects are being done in # 3 needles... Funny because I hardly ever use #3 and here I choose two things with the same small needle... Go Figure, huh ????
The Lime Green is a cotton top which is being done in DMC cotton.. Its turning out nice and soft also... And we do LOVE "soft", right !!!
Now.. Who are they for??? I guess I will see what size they are when I get done... I know they will fit one of my Grandaughters :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

handknit168 said...

Oh, all for your granddaughter. You are a wonderful grandma. How about yourself, will you knit one ?

Jules said...

Beautiful! Even in pictures they look buttery soft & creamy!:)

Scarves For All Reasons said...

Those are sure cute. I really love your granddaughters sweater collection. I almost wish I had a granddaughter to knit for, but when Dd was little she had a lot of nice sweaters, shirts, and dresses tooo just not as cool as yours. karen

AlisonH said...

Lucky granddaughter!

ICJ said...

I love your beaded sweater! How precious! :-)

Now, did anyone already told you that you are rotten-spoiling your grandchildren? LOL

Lucky them! :=))

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com