Friday, April 20, 2007

Ok So What is this pile of yarn you ask????


















Remember This Sweater??? I made it for The Knitting Olympics???
Well.. I never wear it and it was too big now so when I found it in my closet last week after I finally cleaned out my clothes...
I said... Its time to unravel this thing and make something for one of My Grandchildren...
I LOVE the yarn and its a shame to waste it.. It is Sirdar Chunky in a Soft Cotton...
So now its ready to become a Different sweater..
Thank Goodness for my Ball Winder :)
So.. I'll let you know what I decide on.....


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

handknit168 said...

My mother always rips my aged sweater and asks me to knit a new one for her. So she always has new one to wear without buying new yarn. She is clever about the recycling.