Saturday, April 21, 2007

I got anxious about not completing anything in a while due to the fact that there are so many "needles" clicking around here....
So I made a hand towel... If you can see in the photo ..It is a Butterfly :) In a Bright Spring Color!!!
The pattern is from Rachael's Knitting.. designed by Rachael who has many terrific cloth designs...
It came out larger than my usual cloths so I added the top to make it into a hand towel..
We will be going to dinner at Friends tomorrow night so I will bring this for her and maybe a nice " dessert" Yummy!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super cute! Is this your own pattern?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the dumb question, I guess your whole post wasn't showing in my bloglines and I didn't notice you said it was from Rachel's Knitting.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I did this washcloth, too...it was my first washcloth ever (and my first yarnovers). I had a few mishaps LOL, but I still love the cloth. I think I'll try it again this summer. :) How did your friend like the cloth and the cake?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a great idea to make a hand towel out of a cloth! :-)

Anonymous said...

Penny,

How did you decrease the top to make the button flap? It is really cute.

Knitcrazy said...

LDSVenus..
I didn't ecrease the top.. I did the cloth as written and then I added the top part on..
I knitted 2 together row and a knit row .. 2 together row and then knit till top making the buttonhole in there too...