Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lacy Baby Dress


Progress on My Amazing Lace Project as of today :)
Here is a quick shot .. remember it still has to be blocked..
I was almost done with the front and came out very short on my stitch count :(... So I had to frog it back to the waisteline.... Now I'll redue the top of the front... Sew the shoulder seams... Block it and then make the sleves.. !!!
I have really stuck to my guns on trying to get this finished even tho my mind keeps wandering on to other projects..... The temptation is almost overwelming.. ha ! Nervous 2

6 comments:

AJ said...

It's very beautiful.

cathych said...

It has been a while since i stopped by, why don't you pay me a visit? I am like you, right now I am making the Orangina summer tank, & I have sworn that I will not do anything else until I finish this! (it can't stop me from buying new yarn for my next project though), lol!

ICJ said...

What a pretty pretty dress, Penny! :)

kat said...

that is a very nice looking dress. i'm working on baby dress now to which is lots of tiny stocknette ish i had don't something more like this

Oceana said...

Hi Pen! still trying to e mail you Will keep trying another way. Can't wait to see the dress done.

Donna said...

Beautiful pattern penny! Love the color too.