Friday, May 12, 2006

Hummmmmmmm???? It looks as tho Now I have Lost My Buttons.. I don't see them on the sidebar..... Oh Gosh... This Blogging can be frustrating... humpf !!!!

Well... Anyway.. Today I stopped at a Local Second Hand store and look what I got fo $4.00..
Wahoooooooo.... 2 Kitchen Cottons...
1 Peaches N Cream..... 3 Saucy Sport.. 1 Santos Aran... and a Pink Pound of Love...
Knit Book.. Cross Stitch Book because I love the cover stitch...
and 4 see thru zipper case to put my Knit tools in .. One for each project bag...
Pretty Good Deal... huh ? :)

6 comments:

Mariella said...

You got a very good deal! I love thrift store shopping - I go about once a month.

KnitNana said...

Wow! That's some haul! Congratulations on that!
(((hugs)))

cathych said...

Happy MOthers Day!

Mandy said...

That is a great haul!! I love going to thrift stores! Have fun finding some new projects! Happy Mothers Day!! :)

flkyzDonna said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!Mine is on Wednesday 17th. Great Find. I live in "Paradise" but its "Death Valley" for knitters (no yarn in site, Florida Keys)Love your work, I always look forward to checking out what your making/finished knitting now.

Knit On!
Donna

Donna said...

Cool bargains Penny! Did you see my comment on the previous post???? Your buttons are all at the bottom of your blog page dear! I explained how that probably happened and how to fix it. Check it out!