Monday, September 14, 2009

I sent Little Claire her Sweater two weeks ago and her Mommy took her picture right away and sent it to me...
I posted it in Ravelry and forgot to put her here in My Blog!!!!
Terry usually does not send many photos so I have to use them while I can... :) Now she knows how to take them with her phone so I'll get more of them .....
So Claire loved her sweater and hugged it when she got it... Awwwwwww !!!
And Look... It fits Perfect!!!!
Hi Claire... Grandma love you!!!! (((((HUGS))))XXXOOO

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

What a darling...
penny they are precious, your grandchildren..
Wow to the sweater .that color looks so good on her.
grandma you got it together..

Unknown said...

Look at the mug on that Claire Bear. She looks like Sami when she's mad. Is that my favorite sweater like Sami's?