Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday ??

So.. It seems that Today is Friday again???
This week was just LOST to me.. I guess thats because I was sick...
I'm on The Mend now... Hooray !!!!!

Sunday is My Nieces Wedding and I'll be feeling much better by then.. :)

I'm trying very hard to get my Christmas Sweaters done or at least to make some progress in them...
I'm working on the sleeves to Natalies Sweater...
Sleeves are like Socks.. You have to make Two of them.. So this time I am doing them Both at the same time.. Then .. when I'm done with one.. I'll be done with Both :)

Then I still have to decide What Sweater I want to make for Allie.. My Ten Year Old Grandaughter....... I want it to be stylish .. Sort of cropped... Cardi or Pullover???...Zipper or Buttons???....Hood or No Hood??.... But it has to have a fuller shape at the cuff..
Sort of like a bell sleeve....
OK.. If you know where this pattern is... PLEASE email me and tell me... OK ...
I'll be your Friend Forever !!!!
peneloercola@aol.com

Thanks... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of you finding me one :)

No comments: