Friday, June 27, 2008

Progress

Here is The Progress on my CPH...
I started sewing one sleeve seam and have to do the side seam on that side.. Then do the same on the other side of the sweater and then Finish the Hood and do the band around!!!!
I used a discontinued Woolease for the Sweater and I am making it for my 13 year old GD..
I added 4 stitches to the sleeve width and did the length for the second size ( I am making the smallest size otherwise) I'm happy that I did the increase because the sleeves are snug on me even this way!
Looking at the length it looks like it will be perfect for Allie..
I love the look of this sweater and I am enjoying making it...
If I were to make another one and I just might!! I would knit it as one piece to the armholes... I hate SEWING!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Penny,
The hoodie looks great. I son't like sew up either and usually do it watching a movie or listening to a book. I do most of my sweaters in one piece to the arms. I also knit both shoulder seams together.

kat said...

oh its looking good! i don't mind doing mattress stitch but any other finishing yuck!