Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grandma's

This is for All The Grandma's from their Grandchildren :)


GRANDMA'S MISSING


THE COMPUTER SWALLOWED GRANDMA
The computer swallowed grandma. Yes, honestly its true!
She pressed 'control' and 'enter'And disappeared from view.
It devoured her completely,The thought just makes me squirm.......
She must have caught a virus Or been eaten by a worm.
I've searched through the recycle bin And files of every kind; I've even used the Internet, But nothing did I find.
In desperation, I asked Jeeves...... My searches to refine....The reply from him was negative, Not a thing was found 'online.'
So, if inside your 'Inbox,'My Grandma you should see, Please 'Copy,''Scan' and 'Paste' her....And send her back to me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!

I sent this to a great-grandmother with whom I exchange e-mails - and she loved it too!

Thanks,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca