Saturday, September 08, 2007

Well.. I don't know what happened but I posted this the other day and now it seems to have disappeared...
So Here we are Again...
This Little Cutie is from Anny Blatt Numero ll... So thats either a Roman number 2 or a Number 11 ????
I copied this pattern from the book before I left Florida with plans on making it... Hooray... I finally did another one of my "kits" ..
You know.. The ones I put together to take here to NY with me... I copy the pattern and put it and the yarn in a zippered sweater bag and there is one Kit... I brought about 12 of them here with me and this is the third one I have done... Now Thats because I keep going to yarn sales and buying MORE YARN and then knitting with that!!!!
So..I guess I had better dig into my kits and do another one because soon it will be time to go Siuth again and I don't want to bring them all back unfinished :)
Now I know I am going to get emails asking what pattern this is .. For some reason everyone always misses where I post the pattern....
The pattern is posted in the second sentence :)
I used Lion Brands baby Soft for the Sweater and it is a size 12 months...
Samantha is now over 12 pounds at 3 months old so I have to make 12 months and larger for her now :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is adorable!

Yvette said...

Penny I thought I was having a senior moment when I looked for the sweater pic before! Phew!

It is so beautiful - must have a look for that pattern - I just love it!

with love
Y

Kathy said...

You make the cutest baby clothes. Makes me wish I had a baby to knit for. :-)

I like the idea of making kits. Shmart!

Donna said...

Oh Penny! That is so cute! I really love the ruffled edging! So girlie! Very soft and pretty looking!

SYLVIE said...

that is so pretty! I love the color combination!