Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am about to start a New Project !!!
Its the Pinwheel Sweater for My Grandaughter..
April likes the colors in the origional pattern so these are what I came up with.....
Some are Woolease.. Some are Caron SS.. and Some are Vanna's Choice....
The last two tones I am not sure which to use .. The one I have doubled??? Should I use the bottom color or the top color???OR the bottom and the top color and NOT the last color???
Humm??? Decisions ..decisions.. Thats the hardest part about knitting!!! Trying to make up my mind on the colors that I want!!!!
The pattern calls for seven colors but I think that is too many colors...
Makes it Too Busy!!!! So I am going down to six colors... OR should I just do five colors!! Oh Geeze !!!
Now I can't Decide!!!!! ??????
#$%@&^%$*!!!!! My Brain is scrambled !!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

handknit168 said...

this kid Pinwheel Sweater is nice.
One japanese blogger has knit this :
http://amimono.g.hatena.ne.jp/ishi-knit/20070919

Anonymous said...

I actually just finished this sweater for my daughter. I used only 3 colors and it turned out sooo cute. I just didn't change colors as often as they said. I like the colors you have. I would leave it there.

Kathy said...

I think less is more. I don't do well with choosing color schemes but your color choices so far have been spot on so just trust yourself.

Anonymous said...

5--that way you can have a middle color.

Jules said...

All of it looks great. You have wonderful instincts & I'm sure it'll look great no matter what you do.;) Beautiful baby pictures in the fashion show by the way.;)

Sheila said...

Great color combination. She will look very sweet.

Donna said...

I like the color combinations just as they are! You have a good eye for color so I would go with whatever your instincts tell you! Good luck! Can't wait to see the finished project!