Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Have Been Tagged !!!! And so Have You!!!!


Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.8 random items:
1.I am an obsessed knitter who loves to build her stash and I can not and won't change :)
2. I hate to and won't drive on Parkways or I 95 going to Florida and back...
3. I love good Pizza.. Good Bagels ..and A Buttered Roll with my coffee(all of which I have found out that you can only get in New York!!!)
4. I am clostriphobic.. yup.. I am !!!!!
5. I hate talking on the phone when I have nothing to say! Email is Better!!!
6. I have Three Wonderful Children... <>
7. I have Five Wonderful Grandchildren!!!!!! <>
8. I love to take pictures but hate it when my batteries go dead so Fast!!!!

Tagged:
Lisa, Samantha,Yvette,Ellen,Julie, Dorethea,Kerlina
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY Friend Lisa.. Who is on The Babysweaters Group... was Tagged by me and I forgot that she did not have a Blog.. So she emailed me her answer and I just had to post it here... LOL

1) People who know me are always shocked when I'm at a loss for words.
2)I can make "Fart Sounds" with my two hands together. That's talent.And the result of not being able to do the armpit ones my brothers did.
3) I'm the only one people know who can have a one-sided conversationwith an answering machine. ( I see a theme here, hey!)
4) I won a "Name the stuffed Chicken" contest on a five minute cultureappreciation program that was on every morning during the week( Let'shear it for "Heritage Corner"!). I sent in a list of ten names and Igot picked. I was supposed to go to the studio to pick up my chickenbut never did. My grandmother told me I was the "wrong color" anddidn't belong there. Hmph... I never got over that.
5) When I was a teenager I was told I looked like Patti Hearst, AmyIrving and the lead singer to REO Speedwagon( who happens to be a man,thanks alot, Nick!)
6)Although I am such a girly girl, people are amazed I will get in onany game of Volleyball and give a good whoopin to anyone out there onthe opposing team.
7) Now I'm told I look like Michele Pfeiffer or the blonde in "ColdCase"( I think that's cuz she looks like she's always crying and isquite the pastey face like me), or Marge Helgeberger( yeah, um, I'dlove to have that body though). I think these people who tell me thisall have eye problems.
8) I can count to 30 in German and do the alphabet in sign languagewith both hands simultaneously.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Those don't sound too weird to me!;) Off to blog my tag.

Pennie said...

Great sweater! very cute

Nana Sadie said...

Oh...building stash is the BEST!
(((hugs)))