Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Day 5

Hello Fellow Olympians!!!!

Today is day 5 and I have not done any knitting yet... I will do some this evening while watching a movie....
I have joined the fronts and back together with my 3 needle bind off.. That is my favorite shoulder seam...
The first sleeve has been started which I will finish tonight :)

Then I have the other sleeve and the neck and front bands to do... Yippee !!!!

For those of you who do not know about the Knitting Olympics you can click on the Blog to Read all about it http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/olympics2006.html

There are over 3800 of us Crazy Knitters in the Olympics !!!
Knit On !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Looking great Penny!!!!! You've got my vote! You are such a fassst knitter! Wish I were 1/2 as fast!

ICJ said...

You are really doing great, Penny! At that pace, you could get Platinum medal! LOL

Isabelle :)
http://tricotine.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Oh, it looks great! You'll definitely get a gold. I do hate me some seaming, though. If I were the one making that, it would wait until the last moment!