Friday, February 02, 2007

So Sweet !!!

I recieved this email from My Favorite New York neighbor today and I just wanted to share it with you... As you all know.. we are in Florida for the Winter...
Ryan is the little boy who lives next door to us in New York.. He is three years old.....
This is the email from his Grandma...... :)
-------------------------------------------------------
Just had to tell you what Ryan said:tonight
I brought Ryan home a Hostess Snowball for dessert and of course he asked "why" it was called that "cause it looks just like a snowball I told him. and when/if we get snow we'll go outside and make lots of snowballs. We then went on to talk about other things to do in the Winter like building snowmen, riding on sled , drinking hot chocolate......
Then I asked him "so what happens in the Spring?"
And Ryans says " BOB AND PENNY COME HOME FROM FLORIDA"

we all had a good laugh !!! see we do miss you in NY

No comments: