Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This is The Great Bargin I found today while roaming around the Second hand store..One of My Favorite places to Browse!!!
The Tote is really super ...
Its Pink Leather
And it stands so nice ..
Perfect for My Knitting !!!

I also found the yarn there.. Its Phildar Brushed..

I see a Cute Soft Little Sweater being created with this ...
I know..I know... What happened to the not buying yarn????
Well.. This was one of those "exceptions"...Don't ya think ? :)

Yarn... 50 cents a skein...
Leather Tote... $2.00

Total= $5.50... Pretty Good, huh ?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Scored!!! I wish I have that kind of luck in my local charity shops! Do you have plans for the yarn or is it a fantastic addition to your stash?

JustApril said...

What a deal, Penny! Cool tote, I love that it stands up, the floppy ones get on my nerves. =)

Yaay for awesome deals!