Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just popping in to say that I am still working on the sweater below....
I decided to do the sleeves at the same time fo a change and wouldn't ya know it... They were coming out too wide... Now the stitch gauge and size are all correct but I can't see those wide sleeves going on this little sweater.. So I had to start them all over again.. I never had to redo a sleeve when I was doing them one at a tome.. Just because I am doing double the work did I have to start over.... ppfftt !!!!!!!!!
So start them over I did and this time I am doing the sleeves for the size smaller hoping that these will "fit" better....
I don't like when a sweter take s me this long to do because them my fingers start getting "itchy" to work on something else... I'm trying my best to resist the temptation and finish this project first.... Time will tell... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on there, Penny! You are going to make it... LOL

monica said...

It looks adorable. And I love all your stockings from the previous posts too.

Sylvie said...

That's so pretty, Penny!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to make the lavender sweater for my grandchild! Where'd you find the pattern?

Irishmom901@yahoo.com
aka Laney

Anonymous said...

OMG i love this! to cute!
Ness