Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blankie


This is a Cuddly Soft Snuggly baby Blankie that I made this week...
I used Patons D.K ...Look At Me ... yarn in a pretty multi red,orange and yellow verigated ...
I did my own thing using a double seed stitch ... Just gartered the edges and k2 -p2 one row and p2 -k2 the next row, etc !! It came out nice and " squooshie" :)

To Teresa and who asked what size needle I used... Hummmmmmmm??? I think I used a #7....
And DK yarn is a bit bigger that sport yarn... at least I THINK it is ???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing blankie. I love the colors. I mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE the colors. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little blankie, Penny!
I like the color! :-)

Anonymous said...

What size needles did you use?

Teriknits said...

Penny! I am constantly amazed at how fast you produce! I, too, would like to know what size needles you used and exactly what is DK weight yarn? I've yet to figure that one out!
Thanks!
Teresa