Saturday, January 21, 2006

Its been a while since I posted so I thought I would say a few words !

Yesterday I did alot of knitting but I also did alot of "frogging" so it seems that after all that work I really did not get anything done !
I started a pattern for a capelet that Mary made.. Marys capelet/poncho is Beautiful.....

Mine????? Well... I did several rows of it and then decided to see if the size was how I wanted it to go over my head... Yea .. It went over my head ok but looking in the mirror... I did not like that color on me... then I thought that if I made it for one of my Daughters... The color would not look good on them either... So " I "Frogged" it... ripp it ripp it....

Then I decided to do a dress that I wanted to make for a LONG time for a Baby...

Well llllllllllllllll...... In the midst of knitting it My Daughter called and said she thinks that I should make the bigger size.... Soooooooooooooooo...
Yup... You Guessed it..... " Ripp it...Ripp it !!!! AGAIN !!!

When I told Bob what I did all day he said that he didn't think I needed all that " Practice" *Grin*

Anyway..... I am now doing the Dress again and I have a sleeve and a hat to finish on those two Baby Boy Gifts that I was making... and two sleeves to make on another baby sweater ...

Tomorrow I will download some photos for you to see..... OK... ? :)

No comments: