Monday, December 26, 2005

So... Now My Sweater Rush is over and its time to do some Fun Knitting... yippee!!!!

The Grandkids Loved their sweater and said that they all fit... So Thats A " Good Thing"....

Now I am working on some baby Sweaters again... That is my Very Favorite thing to knit... I like them because they are small and get done quickly and I love to try different ideas out with them..
I am working on one now that was pretty frustraiting at first because it was such tedious knitting... sort of fairisle... But now I am to the easier part.
I'm doing a Lattice stitch on it and its an interesting pattern... I'll wait a while until I get most of it done before I post a photo... OK :)
Then there are a million other projects floating around in my Head that I just HAVE to start soon...

Well.. Going to get some of my knitting done now... ...

Hummmmmmmmmm...Lets see now....... Its Less Than 12 Months until CHRISTMAS....

Time is a Tickin.........Better Get those Needles Clicking!!!! :)

No comments: