Monday, December 19, 2005

Allie and Natalies Sweaters

Whew !.................. I did it !! I finished the last minute Sweaters for Allie and Natalie....
I did one a little smaller than the other but when I got finished they both look almost the same size... Well.. Thats OK.. They will fit!
They are very nice "snuggly" sweaters and will be good for them to where in Buffalo where they live...

I got to the Post Office and mailed them off this morning so they will probably get them in time for Christmas :)
So... Now .. Let me see... What am I going to start making today????

I also finished the book that I was reading... " Dance With Me" by Luanne Rice....
My Friend " Calliope" introduced me to this author and this is the second one of her books that I have finished.. She is a very similar author to Nora Roberts... Nice stories but some you need a pile of tissues next to you when you are reading.... :)

9 comments:

ICJ said...

Those are so cute, Penny! As usual... I love the little button too!

I need to get that Knit 1 magazine! This is the second time I see it mentionned... It is a sign, isn't it? LOL

Sue said...

Very nice sweaters - they do look cuddly and the shade of red is really nice! What lucky girls.

Donna said...

Wow Penny!!! The color is gorgeous! The girls will be soo happy! Beautiful job!

. said...

They are so cute! I love them, they look like they would be cuddly and I love the colors!

Dreams of Yarn said...

WOW, great sweaters Penny!!! They look so cozy. Shannon from http://www.knithappens.com

Anonymous said...

Love all the sweaters! Wow, you are so fast! I just realized that we are cyber neighbors. When I clicked the next button for the Thrifty Knits ring on my blog, it went to yours! But I already have seen your blog before from a yahoo group we are both on :)

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

geesh~ you are a sweater making machine! wonderful work Penny as always. you are going to keep a lot of hearts warm this season...

Happy Happy! NessieNoodle

none said...

Very nice!

Judy said...

I love all of the sweaters you made for your grandchildren! Wow, one day I hope to be knitting for grandchildren, as well. Yes, Half Price Books is a swell place to buy knitting books. I also buy used books from Amazon.com. Check it out. Merry Christmas!