Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Eskimo Sweater
This is My Latest Creation....

I really had Fun making this one. It is a cotton sweater done with Sirdar Chunky and some yarn that I picked up one day at my LYS. The novelty yarn is all little furry things in tan, brown and grey... I didn't know what I was going to use it for but I do Like it on this sweater. It makes me think of an Eskimo or an Indian style . .
The Sirdar Cotton is very SOFT and nice. I only used two skeins of it for this sweater.

I started to make a hat one night with it and then pulled it out because the yarn was so soft and nice and it wanted it to be a sweater instead.... :)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very, VERY cute sweater!
~Karen~

Unknown said...

You are doing a wonderful job with the sweaters. Each one is unique and so very cute!

Becky said...

That is so cute! I have heard a lot about that Sirdar yarn lately. I'm going to have to try some. :) Does that sweater have a set recipient or was it "just for fun"?

Sue said...

Looks so cozy and warm! Very nice.

Coarine said...

Penny - this sweater is so cute.

Coarine