Monday, March 10, 2008

Today was " SISTERS" Day .... My Sister Janie lives two hours west from Donna and Donna lives two hours North of me..... So I told them both to come over so we could all get together.. (Which we never seem to have time to do)... They came to me today and we had a great visit.. We went to Port Canaveral and had a Delicious lunch sitting outdoors at a Restaurant on the water...
After chatting through lunch and stuffing ourselves we went to Jetty Park and had a nice warm sunny walk out on the Pier...
We then came back to my Condo on Cocoa Beach and sat on the Balcony having tea and dessert!!!

My Sister Janie brought be a Beautiful plant with pretty little dark pink and white flowers... Appropriately the name of the Flower is Star SISTERS !!!! She gave us both a plant.... She always seems to find the perfect gift for the occasion !! Thank You so much Janie !!! :)
We should make this a yearly tradition!!!.. " Sisters Day"

P.S. Thats "Me" in the middle.. I'm The Baby in The Family !!!
Gee Wiz... We could have given Donna seat!!! :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KSee said...

You all look so much alike you could be triplets. Great picture, even if you didn't offer Donna a seat. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, you are all so cute! I love that little skirt too.

Donna said...

Poor Donna! Well, we "Donna's" are very adaptable! Glad you had a nice visit!