Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Daughter April said there were no new posts .. I think she wanted to know what I was working on for Samantha :)
So here is The Baby Albert Coat from Knit Stitch Book...
April bought the yarn while she was visiting me last Month.... At first I was unsure of adding the green yarn that she chose.. But but I like it... This is a Christmas Sweater for Samantha but seeing a close up view of the yarn knitted up she will be able to wear this even past Christmas.. The Yarn is Pinguoin and its really nice and soft... It knits up to a tweedy kind of fabric...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I just finished the Baby Albert jacket. I like the collar detail. Come see my "Albert".

April said...

Yes, keep the green hood. It's gonna look great!!!!! Very fashionable. The baby sweaters at anthropologie were kinda like that, mismatch and they were 72.00.

Anonymous said...

I really love this jacket so far! The green and red is such a cute combo :)