Friday, November 03, 2006

Central Park


Now that I finished warming everyones wrists... I picked up my Central Park Hoodie and did a little ...
Wow... What is it with me and cables lately.. It seems that everything I pick out to make has cables on it...
I was going to start a scarf last night but I didn't like the feel of the yarn I was using so I ripped it out.. Now I have to find some other yarn in my stash ..

This Cold of mine is taking its time to get away from me.... Whats the rule again?? Starve a Cold.. feed a fever or feed a Cold ..starve a fever... Well.. Whatever it is I just can't seem to stop eating yesterday and today... maybe that means I am getting better ? Or does it just mean I am a hog ??? LOL
I even just made a batch of cupcakes.. Boy do they smell good :)
There is nothing better than smelling Baking on a Cold Day, huh ?
Well.. I hope all you other sickies out there are getting better and I hope I am getting better!
Want a Cupcake to ease your Pain and suffering ? <>

5 comments:

Samantha said...

It looks great. I love that pattern. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not sick but I would like a cupcake too... Can I? ;-)

JustApril said...

Yes please =)*) - love those cables!

kat said...

feed a cold i'm pretty sure. your cables are lovely & inspiring me to try cabling.

Donna said...

GAWD Penny!!! Your knitting is so perfect! Not a stitch out of place or a lump or a bump anywhere! I'm dying to see the hoodie all finished up!