Monday, April 03, 2006



A VERY cute Sweater, right ?
I am again using Simply Soft in two colors... I really like the way it is working out. The pattern takes some concentration so I do some " mindless" knitting.. in between....Like the back of Natalies Sweater ..
This is for My Daughter Aprils Friend... Little Ellafor her Birthday ( which has already passed)...Oh Well.. Creativity does take Time !!!!
It all started because I mentioned some dinasore buttons that I have... They will be adorning the front of the Sweater... Ella LOVES them :)

5 comments:

cathych said...

wow, that blue is absolutely gorgeous!

Jen said...

Love the colors!!! I'll have to keep that in mind while making things for my baby girl!

Donna said...

Oh my!!!! Now this is so sweet Penny! What a fantastic pattern and colors are awesome too!!! I love all your pattern books in the backround of your pics! You have a great variety to choose from!

kat said...

you are certainly a knitting machine...though i think most of us aren't happy with only one project

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I really like the last one- the color is pretty and the pattern looks like fun.