Monday, June 01, 2009

Got My Swap Package today from Favorite Things Swap...
Everything is all nicely wrapped in such pretty paper...

Look Here whats inside this wonderful Box.....
There is a box of Yummy Turtles ( which I imediately stuffed in my mouth)
A book By Nicholas Sparks which I will certainly be reading soon.. he is also one of My Favorite Authors!
A Pretty Blue-Green and white skein of OnLine sock yarn...
A georgeous Multi color..Green-yellow-mellon skein of wool for felting..
A shein of so soft green alpaca with a Twist... Oh Lala... Nice and soft!!
3little pins.. I love knitting- and Peace ..
A bag of Vanilla Chai Latte... Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yum..
Maple Sugar Leaf..
Lip Balm..
Wonderfully smelling Oatmeal soap...
Some Handmade items for a local shop in Kalamazoo...
Some adorable Cards for Knitters :)
A Beautiful Doiley that Jeme knitted for me in a lovely sage green...
Some Handcream for my knitters hands...
And a Sticker for the car which I ran out and put right in my back window... I LOVE it...
Thank you Jemgirl for all you Wonderful Favorite Things... I'm sure they will also become my Favorites!!!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

Penny, Wow! is all I can say... What a swap....
i especially love the car window sticker....hadn't seen those before...
Can't wait to see what you knit with from all that yummy yarn.
Elsie <><

Missouri City Sewing Machine Repair said...

Hi thanks for posting this