Tuesday, March 03, 2009

So it seems that I have become a Fan of Jodi Picoult... I have one of her books and liked it but right now I forget which one it was.. Here are six more that I have picked up in second hand stores... I also have My Sisters Keeper which I have been wanting to start. Right now I am reading Ken Follets .. World Without End .. Its such a BIG book so its going to take me a while to read it.. I wish I could speed read so that I could get into more books... Last Summer I was listening to books on tape so that I could knit at the same time... Multi Tasker.. Thats me... :)


I sent Felix a little Celtics Hat just like the one I made his Daddy....

This is a Shawl I made this week... Its more like a "shawlette".. I have been wanting to use this crazy wool ribbon yarn that I bought in a yarn shop up north a few years ago.. I just could not figure out WHAT to make with it... So this is from the skeins of the same color which were a nice light brownish tan.. Now I have 4 skeins of this in a light tan and 3 skeins in a nice light oliveish green... So now I am thinking... Maybe a drop stitch scarf or a bulky hat ???? Gotta get more of this STASH yarn used up...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that pattern! I made a couple of those last year, isn't it fun and easy? It looks great!