Saturday, February 09, 2008

Now.. Who said I was an Obsessive Knitter ???
I have always loved the colors of the tiles in Paneras Ladies Room and want to knit a sweater with the same colors...Last week I took my camera into the room and snapped a few photos...
At the same time I was chuckling about what the Lady in the stall next to me must have been thinking when she kept seeing the flashes going off... LOL.. I got out of there before she came out and saw who it was... <>The greens didn't show up too well but they sort of a light and dark sage color...



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nancy said...

...and you're proving inspiration is all around us, everywhere we look!

KSee said...

Nancy said it all. Where ever we go we find ideas. It would have been fun to see the look on the gal in the stall if she had come out.

JustApril said...

LOL - She probably had all manner of scary thoughts about that. Funny! The colors are cool, though. Maybe try it without flash, the colors are usually truer and no alarming your neighbors hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was taking you so long in there...LOL Calliope