Friday, June 27, 2008

Here is The Progress on My Central Park Hoodie...
I am halfway up sewing the sleeve seam on one side and still have that side seam to sew.. Then I have to sew the other side... I started The Hood but have alot of it to go...
Then I have to do the Bands all the way around the front and the front of the hood...
I am making this for Allie .. My 13 year old GD....I did the sleeves a bit longer (like the second size requires ) because I heard some knitters say the sleeves were too short and to tight.. I also added 4 stitches to the width of the sleeve and I am glad that I did because it is still "fitting" on my arms....
Looking at the length of the sweater on me.. I think it should be a perfect length for Allie...
All in All I enjoyed making this sweater... Its just the "sewing up" that I never like !!!
I guess you can knit this in one piece up to the armholes and have Less Sewing!!!

The Yarn is an old discontinued Woolease that I bought years ago..
So another good thing is that I used some of My Stash!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: