Saturday, August 05, 2006

PROJECT.. BOOTIES HELP :)

I just made 2 more pairs of Booties because My Daughter said there will be 12 parents in her Group.. :)
Now I am still making more Booties because Bob said to me.." What about the babies who are Not getting adopted?" So I thought .."Yes" They too need Booties !!!
Now I posted in Busyknitting and a couple of the gals are going to make some booties .... I will make some more also.. and if anyone out there would like to Help make some booties for the orphanage.. It would be wonderful..... I have no idea how many babies there are in the orphanage but I am sure there are many who need their little feet warmed....
If you have the time and would like to help us.. Please let me know peneloercola@aol.com
And I will tell you where to send them when you are done... We still do not have the Travel Date for April to go there and bring her Daughter Home but we hope it will be soon.. It could be in a month or it could be in two or three months..... I asked April if the orphanage will take them and she said " Yes" and was very "Happy" about it...
Thanks for anything you can do to help !!!
XXOO

4 comments:

Oceana said...

I already have 2 pairs done and will do more. I won't mail them until you say you need them so I can keep adding - or I could mail them to April - whatever.

Yvette said...

Hi Penny

Count me in - I can knit up a pair or two or four!!! Let me know when to post though because airmail takes about 7 days or so!!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Tatiana and i am from Russia. I liked your web-site very much. I am empressed that ladies in USA have that hobby like knitting. I like knitting a lot too. I would like to send to you the link about knitting in Russia. May be that will be useful for you. )))

Anonymous said...

www.knitting-info.ru